2. DefinitionsCatieminx.com/store the interactive online service operated by DLI INC. and its affiliates (collectively, "we" or "The Company") on the World Wide Web of the Internet.
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]
4. Website ContentsUnless otherwise noted, the design of this Website, the Website as a whole, and all materials, including images, illustrations, and designs, that are part of the Website (collectively, "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and / or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by The Company. The Contents of our Website are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Website. You may download or copy the Contents displayed on our Website for your personal, noncommercial use only so long as your copy retains any copyright and trademark notices appearing on our Website. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents or the Website.
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
5. ColorsWe have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Website. However, since the actual color you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
6. Comments, Feedback and Other SubmissionsWe welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Website, our products, and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions disclosed, submitted or offered to The Company using this Website (including the chat room) or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), are not confidential and will become and remain The Company's property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments constitutes an assignment to The Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libellous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
You will not post any Comment that
(a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
(b) bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
(c) is violent, vulgar, obscene or
(d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity,
All Comments must be true, and in accordance with the rights of privacy and publicity and all federal, state and international law. You may not upload an image or any likeness of another without their consent and proof of age being 18+ If you do so, The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account. Furthermore, The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account, if in its sole discretion; it believes you are using The Company for improper purposes, or any purpose inconsistent with its business.
7. CHILDRENThe Company does not accept Comments from persons under the age of 18 ("Child" or "Children"). Furthermore, The Company does not accept any user who is a Child. You are ineligible to use this Website if you are under the age of 18.
8. MonitoringThe Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Website, including chat rooms and e-mail, to determine compliance with this Agreement and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, The Company shall have the right to remove any material that The Company, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
9. User ConductThe Company Website shall be used for lawful purposes only. Any conduct by you that in The Company's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from enjoying this Website will not be permitted.
12. BILLING AND PAYMENTTo the extent you purchase any goods and/or services through the Website, you agree to pay for all goods and services ordered from The Company and/or its third party providers except as set forth in a writing signed by an authorized representative of The Company.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESEXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE BY THE COMPANY, THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND ARE FOR USE AS CONTRACTED HEREIN. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE GOODS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUALITY OF GOODS AND SERVICES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT
(A) THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
(B) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR
(C) THE GOODS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR THE SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AND WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS CONTROL THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE BY THE COMPANY, THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY RELATED TO THE QUALITY OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AND THE PERSONS OR BUSINESSES REFERENCED ON THE WEBSITE. YOU USE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATED SERVICES AT YOUR PERIL AND ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO USE OF SAID THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND SERVICES.
16. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESYou will comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties, regulations and conventions in connection with your use of the Website, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and the exportation of technical or personal data from locations other than the location from which The Company controls and operates the Website and services associated therewith. Furthermore, you expressly agree not to violate any rights of publicity or privacy of any person, nor defame any person or entity.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICESElements of the Website are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by The Company relating to the subject matter addressed herein.
The THIS YEARS MODEL trademarks and/or other identifiers referenced herein are trademarks of The Company and/or its affiliates, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
20. DMCAThe Company complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a "DMCA Takedown Notice"). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Company’s designated agent, ("Copyright Agent"), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Company's Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: the Corporate Controller, the DMCA designated agent, via email at [email protected] For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Company to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
Need Help? Contact [email protected]